Get In Touch
Call Now To Schedule
A Free Consultation

Post Judgment Modifications

Do You Need A Post-Judgment Modification?

In a divorce, the initial decision is not always the end of the line. Under certain circumstances, you can seek to modify the judgment that was entered in your case, including the provisions dealing with child support, visitation or custody. This modification can be due to changes in financial status or lifestyle. What was best for your child at one point in time may not be best for your child at another. Our lawyers can help you seek the changes necessary to ensure the safety and comfort of your child.

Questions about post-judgment modifications? Contact us online today to set up an initial consultation.

For example, you may have learned that your former spouse has received a promotion and is now making a substantially larger income, or your child’s living expenses may have increased. Changes like these may entitle you to receive additional child support so you can increase or keep level your child’s standard of living.

The Safety Of Your Child And Parental Alienation

You may have discovered that your child is being placed in a situation that you feel is unsafe by your former spouse or that your former spouse has taken actions that are not in your child’s best interest. You may also learn that your former spouse has taken steps to alienate your child from you. Either of these can be grounds to seek modification of your pre-existing child custody arrangements.

When you choose the Law Offices of George M. Sanders, P.C., to represent you, an experienced attorney will take your case through the process. At no point will your case be passed along to a paralegal or to a less experienced associate. While they may help from time to time, it will happen with your knowledge and approval, and we will supervise every aspect of the assignment.

Talk To Us Today About Your Potential Post-Judgment Modification

For more information about how we can help you with child support and custody laws, call us at 312-624-7645. We are available to assist clients throughout Illinois, including Cook County, Lake County and the surrounding areas.

Contact Our Illinois Divorce & Custody Law Firm Today

You will find our attorneys to be flexible, responsive, and ready to begin providing exceptional representation to protect your rights and your best interests immediately. Call our law office now at 312-624-7645 to schedule a consultation about your family law needs at no initial charge.


Schedule An Appointment With A Caring Professional

  • 12 plus 1 =
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Chicago Office

161 N Clark
Suite 1600
Chicago, IL 60601

Call Now Button