Get In Touch
Call Now To Schedule
A Free Consultation

Can You Claim Your Child as a ...

While tax season brings dread for some, others see it as a time to get some extra money. Many parents may have questions about whether they may claim their minor children on their tax returns. Generally, the custodial parent may claim his or her child as a dependent and take...

Contact Our Illinois Divorce & Custody Law Firm Today

You will find our attorneys to be flexible, responsive, and ready to begin providing exceptional representation to protect your rights and your best interests immediately. Call our law office now at 312-624-7645 to schedule a consultation about your family law needs at no initial charge.


Schedule An Appointment With A Caring Professional

Chicago Office

150 N. Michigan Ave.
Suite 2800
Chicago, IL 60601